Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Running Outside

Just completed my run! I missed my run yesterday (oops!), and I was thiiiis close to skipping it today to study for finals, but I didn't. I went for a quick run outside, and it was beautiful! The birds were singing, the sun was out, there was a light breeze, etc. etc. It was so much more enjoyable than running around the track at the gym; the time went by so much more quickly.

(This is what I felt like when I ran outside today)

But I could feel the difference in my knees. I know they say that running on concrete is rough on the joints (and that running in general is rough on the joints). It was worth it for today; maybe the idea of being outside in the nice weather will be enough to motivate me to run during finals week!

No comments:

Post a Comment