Thursday, May 3, 2012

Push Through It!

Last night was my good friend Ellen's birthday! After a late night of karaoke, and A LOT of cupcakes and cookies, I did not feel like running today. But I know that if I miss one day on the schedule, I'll start missing all of them, and I'll never reach my goal. I started out slow, as usual, but on the last lap I gained a little energy. I didn't feel like I was dragging myself along the track- it was like I was really running for about two minutes there! My mile time didn't change much, but that's okay. I had a little two minute victory today- I felt like a real runner for those two minutes! Next victory to achieve: not eating any more of the chocolate cupcakes (with peanut butter buttercream frosting- YUM) that are still in my apartment...

(This isn't a picture of the ones my friend made, but this is the gist of it. Delicious-looking, right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment